Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Soon to be Maxed Out

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.
Everyone around my age is graduated/ing or getting their masters and I am going to be starting school! Thats OK though. I am so excited to start this new chapter in my life. I haven't even begun yet but I already feel more confident in myself and what I can accomplish! I went to the Nurse's meeting this morning to get a view of what I am getting myself into. I think my life is chaotic now...Its about to get worse, in a better kind of way. I feel like a nerd saying this but I am excited to learn!! I will probably be one of those older student's that are super annoying because they are always raising their hand in class and asking questions. Oh well, I want this and I'm going to achieve it, no matter what it takes! With two kids, a PT job, and school. I may feel overwhelmed, but I have to remember that I am not just doing this for myself I am doing this for my family too. I just have to stay focused on the outcome. Right now I am a waitress and although its fun and good money for now, I don't want to be a 50 year old waitress ( not that there is anything wrong with it!) It's just not what I want to do forever. My new job is fun though It's like I'm getting paid to get out of the house a little during the week =). It will be nice extra cash to have while I am in school. Off to clean I go. TaTa for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment